BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA | HEALTHY TEA FOR A DAY |

BENEFITS OF GREEN TEA / ITS MY CUP OF TEA

Hey guys, I am back with this new blog,  Now in days everybody like to eat junk like pizza, burger and so many verities with cheese, we can't keep control after seeing that delicious dish..for me, every dish has become Paradise with cheese..are you obsessed with cheese?? We all know this junk making  Increase Fat in the body and very unhealthy.





Come out from that guilt I like to have one cup of green tea every day twice in a day.. I  have stated that since last one year in the morning and in the evening before I go to bed and  I m actually obsessed with this. I know its tasteless but its worth for me its help to increase metabolism from the body, weight loss and also helps to reduce unwanted fat from the belly. friends, I would recommend you guys to try it out daily. This can increase memory, concentration and boosting immunity. you will found the result very soon. Moreover, Green Tea has the other benefit also which may you like to know which I am using it on my daily basis and like to share with you guys.
Green Tea helps to take care of my Hair and skin as well. I used to green tea as a conditioner for my hair which makes my hair shiny and silky. this also controls to reduce the problem of my regular hair fall.
Generally, people throw out the green tea bag after using it once but I don’t. I reused it as a scrub for my skin. I rubbed off on my face and u know guys it has worked like wow. it helps to remove dark circle, wrinkles, and dead skin, I love to use it every day in a while it has worked great for oily skin type and for puffy eyes.
Green tea help to Prevent cancer as well. Its very effective for a heart problem and to control diabetes.
Thank you for reading this Blog.


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.