HOW TO LOSE BELLY FAT?

Hello guys, I met my friend Kitty today, I was surprised to see her after a month, she was looking so slim and beautiful than earlier. I asked her the secret of this amazing makeover  And after heard to her I also started to follow her tips and I also get a good result from it that I would like to share with you how it happens …and may it will useful to you.
There are two important ingredient cinnamon and Honey which I used to be. which you will found easily from your home, This helped me a lot for my skin, Hair to increase immunity power and Weight loss.



Skin care

Cinnamon and Honey are great combinations of skin care. its make a skin wrinkle free and pimple free. Apply the paste of it week in a while is a very effective remedy for skin routine.
Haircare

For reducing the hair fall problem Honey and cinnamon are a good combination and also helps to hair growth.mix it well together in warm water and have it before you go to bed.
Increasing Immunity Power

Honey and cinnamon paste is good for increasing the immunity, it helps to keep diabetes under control.
Weight loss

This is a super element for the weight loss from belly fat. Take one glass of warm water with one tablespoon honey and half spoon of cinnamon powder every day it will help to decrease belly fat and increase metabolism system but its need to maintain a proper diet and with do some exercise. it is my personal experience and these remedies really work so well. I surely recommend trying it guys. you may find the result in a month.

Thank you for a reading blog. I will come up with a new blog very soon. till that take care and bye bye.
 to read more 
https://tipstonic.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.