BEST SKINCARE ROUTINE UNDER Rs.250/-

BEST SKINCARE ROUTINE UNDER Rs.250/-






Hey there I am with one more beauty blog, I bought some beauty products online, and I am using it from last Couples of months, and it’s really amazing and worth for me. this all products from boutique natural Ayurveda, As well as it’s budget-friendly and affordable, so I thought I should share this products review with you all, it’s might be useful for you.


Biotique bio Apricot Body wash


https://amzn.to/2RAuvjB
Great!! This is my 2nd bottle which I am using it and I want to share my review with you all, Biotique bio apricot refreshing foaming body wash with the natural ingredient like kennel oil, turmeric, Kurchi, and nut. It's for all skin type and especially it is very good for dry skin. Help to make skin naturally bright, soft and suntan free. This is 100% soap Free body wash with natural extract. moisturizing and improving skin elasticity. It has a really fruity fragrance.
You can buy it from biotique.com. and Nykka.com, it’s available in different size bottle of 190ml for Rs180 and 800ml.for Rs.720.


Biotique Papaya Face Wash



https://amzn.to/2RBujR8

Superb !! I used so many of face-wash up to now this one is great. Biotique papaya face wash is a good scrub wash for your All type skin. With natural Elements and Ayurved based, take little bit on your palm, rub it with hand and genteelly massage it with your fingertip, and rinse your face off with normal water, its really work well if you use it daily 2times in a day accordingly morning and evening, make your skin natural glowing and its for all skin type. Make your skin clean and remove all dirt from a face, Dissolve dead surface cells. Its available on biotique.com and Nykka.com with different size of tube 50ml for Rs.60, 100ml for 110, 150ml for 150 and 300ml bottle with rs.270

Biotique Bio White face Wash

Love it!! I started to use this when my skin became so tan face, it really helps me to come out from my tan face. Biotique Advance fairness face wash for all skin type. This face gel is blended with fruits juice like pineapple, tomato, lemon, papaya. Use it daily 2 times in a day regularly morning and evening, take a little bit on your palm, massage it gently up to 2minit, and rinse your face off with normal water, it makes your skin so soft, smooth and brighter and gives it the good texture with daily uses. Its available on biotique.com and Nykaa.com with different size of tube 50ml. for Rs.60, 100ml. for 110, 150ml. for 150 and 300ml. bottle with rs.270
I want to inform you guys, I would like to use both face wash mix together, its work really well, makes my skin pimple free and tan free, and removing dark marks, and make my skin flawless. I prefer to use it daily 2 times a day.

Biotique Cucumber Toner
https://amzn.to/2FHRIcC
This is my First toner which I started to use it regularly since the last 4month, this really worth for me, this toner is blended with cucumber, coriander, nutgalls, berberry, peppermint oil and the fresh waters. this is pore tightening toner. Use it after a face wash. Take a cotton pad or wipes or any clean cotton cloth and take few drops of toner then gently wipe over cleansed face and neck, 2time in day morning and evening. This toner helps to remove all dirt from face and Keep skin pure and maintain pH balance. available on biotique.com and Nykaa.com with 120ml. for Rs.175.

Nivea Aloe Body Cream Moisturizer
https://amzn.to/2RSZTcr

Nivea aloe body cream is good moisturizer and budget friendly. I use it for a long time. Aloe Body cream with Aloe vera, jojoba oil, and Vitamin E. all ingredients is very good and suitable for all skin types and this moisturizer naturally and gently provides skin with hydration and nourishment, Leave skin fresh all days and the good things is this moisturizer is not sticky. Use it daily after a bath, apply on your body daily and keep your skin Soft and smooth. This is available in Nivea.com and Nykka.com 50ml. for Rs.90 and 200ml. For Rs.270.
Thank you for Reading these blog guys, This is my personal review about the product which is not sponsored with any Brands, I shared, and I bought it from Nykaa.com and some of it from amazone.com  I am giving some link below you can try this out.


Biotique bio Apricot Body wash
https://amzn.to/2RAuvjB

Biotique Papaya Face Wash
https://amzn.to/2RBujR8
https://amzn.to/2DgBDZI

Biotique Cucumber Toner
https://amzn.to/2FHRIcC

Nivea Aloe Body Cream Moisturizer
https://amzn.to/2RSZTcr

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.